If you already have an existing FileMaker based system then you know many of the great benefits of the platform. I can show you more!Â WhetherÂ you have a database in production, or are simply in the prototype phase, I can help. Â Together we willÂ analyzeÂ where your system is and where it is you want to go.
Together we will take your application and the goals of your organization to plan the future course of development. Â Along the way we may discoverÂ possibilitiesÂ you never knew were possible. My development can be anything you need from report creation, and layoutÂ modificationÂ to workflow optimization, and schema changes. Â The list goes on.
For thoseÂ wishing to develop on their own systems. I would love to work with you to teach what has taken years of experience to learn and appreciate. The investment will save you large quantities of time now and in the future. Having guidance while creating a highly optimizedÂ system will pay dividends for the life of your system. Since you already have a system, I am sure you realize that once you have data, wrong decisions in system architecture just have to be lived with. Remember, our goal is simplicity. Choosing me to mentor the development process will help you to achieve that goal!
Keep in mind that my recognitionÂ by FileMaker, Inc. as a certified developer assures you that I truly have extensiveÂ knowledgeÂ of applicationÂ development with the entire family of FileMaker products.
Here are some details about me:
Workflow and programming experience with the following tasks:
- Inventory control
- Automating FedEx and UPS shipping
- Contact management
- Document management
- Sales lead management
- Time clock and PTO reporting
- Automated reporting including charts
- StatusÂ dashboards
- FileMaker Server deployment including external authentication
- OS X Server -DNS,Â Open Directory with network homes,Â Web
- Off-site backup to Amazon S3
- Consolidating information in FileMaker from multiple SQL sources
- SOAP web services integration
- PBX integration
- Google Apps for domains including migration and management of email service
Development and deployment preferences:
- Separation model
- Unified mac environment
- Web development -Â Apache,Â CakePHP framework,Â MySQL