If you already have an existing FileMaker based system then you know many of the great benefits of the platform. I can show you more! Whether you have a database in production, or are simply in the prototype phase, I can help. Together we will analyze where your system is and where it is you want to go.
Together we will take your application and the goals of your organization to plan the future course of development. Along the way we may discover possibilities you never knew were possible. My development can be anything you need from report creation, and layout modification to workflow optimization, and schema changes. The list goes on.
For those wishing to develop on their own systems. I would love to work with you to teach what has taken years of experience to learn and appreciate. The investment will save you large quantities of time now and in the future. Having guidance while creating a highly optimized system will pay dividends for the life of your system. Since you already have a system, I am sure you realize that once you have data, wrong decisions in system architecture just have to be lived with. Remember, our goal is simplicity. Choosing me to mentor the development process will help you to achieve that goal!
Keep in mind that my recognition by FileMaker, Inc. as a certified developer assures you that I truly have extensive knowledge of application development with the entire family of FileMaker products.
Here are some details about me:
Workflow and programming experience with the following tasks:
- Inventory control
- Automating FedEx and UPS shipping
- Contact management
- Document management
- Sales lead management
- Time clock and PTO reporting
- Automated reporting including charts
- Status dashboards
- FileMaker Server deployment including external authentication
- OS X Server -DNS, Open Directory with network homes, Web
- Off-site backup to Amazon S3
- Consolidating information in FileMaker from multiple SQL sources
- SOAP web services integration
- PBX integration
- Google Apps for domains including migration and management of email service
Development and deployment preferences:
- Separation model
- Unified mac environment
- Web development – Apache, CakePHP framework, MySQL